We offer a full spectrum of multi-camera live switched event and entertainment video services including live webcasting, multi-camera event production, music and comedy shoots, and event openers and sizzle videos. We equip you with a team of experienced professionals who will work with you onsite to cover all of your event video needs. In addition, we can provide pre-event consultation, post-production and motion graphics, content management, and webcast viewing reports.
Whether it’s a big corporate event with a dozen cameras or a small personal show with one camera, we can scale to fit your budget. No venue is too large or too small, and we provide lighting and audio a/v services or work with the existing team at your venue to make sure your event runs smoothly and looks perfect. Events we cover include concerts, comedy shows, conferences, presentations, sports, award ceremonies, trade shows, and more.
If you’re looking to reach a broader audience, there’s no better way than our webcasting services. We use Newtek’s Tricaster line of video switchers to stream online in full HD. Share your video live on popular CDN’s such as Youtube, Livestream, Facebook Live, or even embed within your own website and add options like password protection.
Located in Berkeley, we serve the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, and beyond. As you plan your next live event, take the stress-free approach by letting us handle the video coverage and webcasting.
Some key benefits of webcasting include:
- Increasing viewership and potential revenue by broadening your audience
- Saving money by eliminating travel expenses
- Driving traffic to your site and raising the profile of your events
- Creating new opportunities for sponsorship with highly measureable metrics
- Building social networks
Our webcasting services include:
- Onsite pre-event inspection with step-by-step solutions
- Professional camera crews, audio engineers and encoding technicians provided
- Synchronized PowerPoints during live webcast
- Full 1080p HD livestreaming via our global content delivery network partners
- Integrated webcasts into your pre-existing website
- Your trailers, bumpers, and ad campaigns introduced into livestream
- Archival conversion of your webcast to video file for delivery
- Speaker photographs and session descriptions with video streaming
- In-depth reporting, analytics and metrics